Tebo Dental, an Atlanta-based pediatric dental group, is looking for an energetic and upbeat collaborator to join our ambitious team of professionals. The ideal candidate for this position will be outgoing, honest, intelligent, reliable, and ready to become the “Ambassador of FUN” for everyone that enters our doors.
Our new Brand Ambassador / Mascot Performer will engage patients, families, and staff in a fun and entertaining manner, as our Brand Ambassador, Tebo The Tooth, in our dental offices, at community events, and in videos for social media platforms and our very own TeboTV, and The Tebo Experience: A 4-D Adventure Theater!
On a daily basis, you will work closely with our Digital Media Content Creator, Community Events Team, and others in our Marketing Department to innovate new creative initiatives with the intent of developing a viral online presence amongst our target demographic: young children and their families.
Are you the kind of person that would have a blast entertaining people while in-character on a daily basis? If so, this may be the right opportunity for you! (To ensure you are a good fit for this unique role, you will have to successfully pass an audition for this position.)
- Energetically engage with patients throughout the course of their dental appointment
- Make special appearances at company events and community service initiatives
- Perform multiple rounds throughout our dental practices daily as our Brand Ambassador to create a memorable experience for patients and staff alike
- Appear as our Brand Ambassador at marketing events as well as school presentations with Marketing Coordinators for National Children’s Dental Health Month and National Dental Health Month
- Perform walkthroughs to ensure our offices meet company and healthcare industry standards for patient visits
- Perform sanitization rounds of touchpoints in heavy traffic areas such as light switches, doorhandles, and video game controllers
- Create and post content to social media outlets in coordination with our Digital Media Content Creator
- Assist Sedation department with patients post-appointment upon exit
- Assist with inventory of Company Culture Initiatives including snacks, marketing materials, in-office staff appreciation events
- Must enjoy working with and being around young children
- Ability to lift/move packages and items weighing more than 50 lbs.
- Ability to climb a standard ladder and step-ladder
- Reliable transportation is a must
- Ability to work well independently and on a team
- Enthusiastic and have an outgoing personality
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time-Off
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Career Advancement & Growth
- Daily Healthy Breakfast Initiative
- Wellness Program with Personal Trainer
- Exclusive Lifetime Fitness Partnership for Employee Gym Membership Discount
For more insight into our company’s culture and values, please visit our website at TeboDental.com/WhoWeAre, TeboDental.com/TheThinkTank and TeboDental.com/Benefits. You can also check out our life enrichment and career-development podcast, hosted by our VP of Marketing, “The Think Tank” with Brandon Akira on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, and more.