Tebo Dentistry for Kids has been proudly delivering a superior dental experience to our patients for over 38 years. As a privately-owned, multi-location practice in the North Atlanta area, our focus is on cultivating an exceptional culture among our team so we can provide our patients with the highest quality of care in a comfortable, enjoyable, and professional environment.
At Tebo, we are dedicated to investing in you and your professional development while you make an investment in your future by partnering with us. As a member of our team, you can expect a positive, supportive, and rewarding environment, along with competitive compensation and excellent benefits. We look forward to connecting with you soon!
- PT schedule in our Lilburn office location
- Competitive compensation – % of production
- Daily healthy breakfast/snack options
- Wellness program with a personal trainer
- LifeTime Fitness partnership with employee subsidy
- Growth and development opportunities through mentoring and leadership
- Patient and staff appreciation initiatives
- Dedicated support staff so your focus remains on patient care
- Positive personality and an exceptional chair side manner
- Attention-to-detail and strong communication skills
- DDS/DMD degree from an accredited school
- Active license to practice dentistry in the state of Georgia
- Certification in pediatric dentistry
- GA Medicaid number is preferred but not required
The Tebo Difference:
For more insight into our company’s culture and values, please visit our website at TeboDental.com/WhoWeAre, TeboDental.com/TheThinkTank and TeboDental.com/Benefits. You can also check out our life enrichment and career-development podcast, hosted by our VP of Marketing, “The Think Tank” with Brandon Akira on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, and more.