Tebo Dental, an Atlanta-based pediatric dental group, is looking for a Quality Assurance Assistant who is motivated, team-oriented, and a dedicated professional. This position requires on-site presence at our Lilburn location.
The Internal Auditor will work closely with company leaders including members of Executive Management to assess financial, procedural, and clinical operations with the goal of optimizing production and productivity while keeping the company fully compliant with GBD, State, ADA, and Federal guidelines, policies, and recommendations. The purpose of this position is to support efforts aimed at balancing risk management while structuring internal controls and establishing greater consistency with company operations.
- Reviews and audits dental records for accurate procedure and ADA description
- Reviews dental software to determine if coding, billing, claim follow-up, payments receipts, posting activities, and credit processing are being performed in an accurate and timely manner by the company
- Educates providers/team members when deficiencies in documentation and code descriptions are identified
- Tracks and reports on individual provider/team metrics with regard to certain common provider/team documentation errors
- Ensure accounts are accurate in regard to proper consent forms, signed treatment plans, efficient chart notes, accurate billing, etc.
- Identifies and uses techniques to identify improvements in the efficiency and effectiveness of business processes at a basic level
- Performs audits to ensure patients have completed paperwork, updated medical histories, etc. and that the appropriate staff are meeting expectations related to these tasks under their purview
- Other duties as assigned by the director
- Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Experience: 5+ years of dental experience in internal or external audit including process, systems, operational, financial, compliance, and attestation
- Ability to work Monday-Friday
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention-to-detail
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills necessary to communicate and work effectively with management and co-workers
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and strong customer service skills
- Ability to take initiative while working either independently or in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to provide professional and courteous customer service
- Career Advancement and Growth
- Wellness Program with Personal Trainer
- Lifetime Fitness Partnership with Subsidy
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Paid Time-Off
- 401(k) with Match
For more insight into our company’s culture and values, please visit our website at TeboDental.com/WhoWeAre, TeboDental.com/TheThinkTank and TeboDental.com/Benefits. You can also check out our life enrichment and career-development podcast, hosted by our VP of Marketing, “The Think Tank” with Brandon Akira on Apple Podcasts, Google Play, and more.